Monday, October 11, 2010

Long time no blog

So you know it's been a long time since your last post when you can't even remember your password! Oh my! I have to admit that I was about to throw in the towel. I'm a person who likes to be all or nothing, so the fact that I have missed about 5months worth of blogging makes me want to quit all together. But alas I won't! If only so I can share my cute kids pictures with relatives afar.

So what has been going on in the page household since before Easter? My where to begin!
Well we had Easter and it was wonderful. Hannah was diagnosed with kidney reflux (an answer to prayer and her growth issues). Drew turned 1 and had an awesome party. We have gotten settled into the house FINALLY. Hannah finished preschool. We endured a VERY HOT summer in the Carolinas. Jeff and I went away for the first time by ourselves for my 30th birthday. Preschool started again and we went to Disney! So as you can see our life had nothing going on. But now you are caught up with the Page household and I promise to be better blogger in the future. The posts below will be picture intensive for the events mentioned above. Enjoy!

Up next: Babysitting adventures: What it must be like to have 2 sets of twins! Stay Tuned!

No comments: