Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool


Thank you to everyone for all the prayers. Hannah had a great day at preschool. When we arrived we were able to park next to her bestest Molly. She and Molly held hands walking into the building. (I wish I thought to take pictures..) It was adorable. They walked into the building where Hannah promptly sat in the doorway and refused to enter. I picked her up by one arm and moved her into the room. She said she was tired and wanted to go home. She quickly got over it though and started to play with a doll house while I talked to other parents. I filled out her sheet and gave her a kiss goodbye. Then the tears began. I stood outside the door for about 5 minutes and listened to her cry.... and low and behold eventually she stopped! When I went to pick her up she was so excited! She told me about how they sang, danced, painted, and played with playdough! It was a great day and she can't wait to go back!


No comments: