Friday, November 21, 2008

Back in the swing of things!

After a LONG week we are all back in Raleigh. Hannah and I went to stay with my mom for a week since I was feeling so terrible due to this blood pressure medication. To make life more interesting my grandparents had also moved in with her. (Did I mention that the house only has 2 bedrooms?!) So Hannah slept in a closet and I slept on the couch. I'm not sure it helped my blood pressure, but it did help my moral. I was taken care of and fed and loved on by mom which of course is always nice. Jeff missed us alot I could tell but he had to stay and work. So now we are home for a few days and then we are off to the lake for Thanksgiving. Thank you to everyone for all the prayers. I am feeling much better and the medication seems to still be working!

Another prayer request is for Jeff. He has an interview today. It is a perfect fit for him, although we still don't know specifics as far as the amount of travel or the pay. We are excited about the potential opportunity. Please pray that God would open and close the appropriate doors!

No comments: