Friday, February 27, 2009

OB Appointment

31 weeks! Wow that seems like a really high number at this point. While I'm not ready for him to be here just yet I feel "safe" in knowing that if he were to come we would be ready. At the doctor yesterday I got an all clear! The first in MONTHS!!! My measurements had caught up to my weeks and my blood pressure was low. My only concern had been feeling lightheaded and they attributed that to me not drinking enough water... suprised anyone? I did hit a bit of a snag when I got on the scale and had lost some weight this month, but Dr. Grana was not terribly upset. She just told me not to let it happen again. I on the other hand was exstatic since at this point I have only gained 4 lbs and if you remember from the last blog about the ultrasound 2 weeks ago... Drew is weighing at least 3.5 lbs! Weight lose program!!

Please keep praying for us as we start the final leg of our journey. The nursery is done and we feel prepared for whatever timing God has in store. Please pray for Hannah though. She seems excited about her new brother... but only time will tell how she feels when he is here to stick around for good!

No comments: