Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Beach and Cereal

We have made it to the beach! All of us and half our house arrived safe and sound on Saturday. Jeff was able to stay until mid-day yesterday when he had to return home for a few days to teach at the college. (The money is awesome but it sure does take away some of the perks of being able to work from home.) We have a beautiful place on the water and the kids are loving it. Well maybe not the kids... Hannah loves it; Drew hates it! Everytime we take him down to the ocean he screams. I think it is too bright for him.

Hannah has been getting lots of Nana and Da time. They have been walking the beach, collecting shells, going in the lazy river. The list goes on and on. I'll post pics hopefully tonight.

Drew has started to eat oatmeal for the first time too! My mom and dad convinced me to let him try and he LOVES it! He eats more in a sitting than Hannah does. Guess I was starving the boy!

I am sitting enjoying listening to the waves. I haven't been out of the room yet as they have not been napping in synch; but it is a blessing just to be relaxing. Look for cute pictures to come! Going to go watch the dolphins with my baby girl!

No comments: