Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Craig's List Rocks!

So I am now an avid Craig's List junkie! I just bought the best double stroller ever for less than 1/2 the price. Since we got pregnant Jeff and I have been looking at the Graco Quattro Tour Due stroller. It is basically the same stroller that we have now but for 2. It retails for $250 plus shipping. I was able to purchase it through Craig's List for $140! It was used about once/twice. The wheels look dirty but the seats are perfect and there was even the crinkly paper inside one of the sunshades that leads me to believe it was never even opened up. Best yet... she delivered it right to my door!! How awesome!!

Tomorrow night we are going to pick up what will be Drew's nursery bedding. It is the same sort of deal. It has curtains, changing pads, 3 sheets, bumper, bedskirt, 2 wall pictures, mobile, and lamp shade for $125! What in the world!?! Most of the pieces are pottery barn to boot.

I might just become an addict. Lucky for Jeff there isn't much that we need for this baby or he would really be in trouble.

Here's a sneak peak at the new nursery!

No comments: