Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

I've decided this week to link up with MckMama and participate in a not me monday. This week has been a whirlwind. Full of lots of stuff I would rather pretend didn't happen.


I was not the mother who let her kids miss naps for almost an entire week because we were looking at houses. I did not keep them out of the house for the entire weekend while we had 10 showings at our own home or cringe in disbelief when our house sold in 2 days! (I mean really who does that!)
I was not the one who actually skipped out on the dessert part of our night out and instead opted to come home and go to bed.

I was not the one who pretended that I had just stained my shirt while I really knew all along that there was a stain on it but was just too lazy too lazy to change it.

I also was not enormously happy that my son HATED the snow and therefore had to stay inside with him while my husband ventured out into the freezing cold with our daughter who didn't want to come in.

No comments: