Friday, March 11, 2011

Dates and Dalmations

I love Fridays! They really are the best day of the week aren't they? Both kids went to school this morning. Drew is going to mother's morning out once a week now so that I can do some contract work for NCVPS. He is LOVING mother's morning out!
Anyway, today I had met my deadlines for work, the house was clean, and the laundry was done! WHAT!? That never happens. So I had 2 hours of freedom.. what's a girl to do? I came home and Jeff was working ... he looked up and asked me what was on my agenda... I just shrugged... I had no plans. He jumped up and said let's go on a date! YEAH!! We had an awesome morning together hanging out and getting to know one another again. It was terrific. We don't have a sitter around us so this was perfect. Then he was back to work and I picked up the kids. But how great it was for us to spend a few hour together laughing and not worrying about the kids!
Tonight was great too. A sweet friend came over and we worked on our planning for a joint 4 year old birthday party. The dalmatian plantation is well on it's way folks! Don't want to give too much away but let's just say there will be good food, costumes, and crafts that I sure you will be doggone excited about!

No comments: