Monday, March 14, 2011

When your purse is the new diaper bag....

So you know that stage when you really don't need a full diaper bag but you can't go without the wipes and a diaper or change of clothes.... yeah well we've hit that stage. I am super excited to be able to carry a purse again. My husband thinks I'm nuts but it's nice to have a real bag as opposed to that giant diaper bag. Now don't get me wrong... it's not a cute little purse like I used to carry but it's really the first time in 4 years that I'm diaper bag free! Can I get a woot woot?!

Only down side is every now and then you tell someone to grab something from your purse and see their shocked face when they turn to you holding a pair of panties! Hey I'm still a mom... the gum is in the front pocket.... princess panties are on that side!

No comments: